Our Trailblazer program will reward those who go above and beyond in their commitment to fundraising for The Weekend. It will also reward those team captains who successfully recruit team members who reach their fundraising minimum.
There is no sign up required to be a Trailblazer. Simply meet the qualifications
to earn the recognition you deserve. So start now by logging in to your participant centre, and blaze a trail to new heights of fundraising success!
Trailblazer Rewards & Qualifications
You can attain Trailblazer Status either through meeting the Individual Fundraising Level requirement, or by becoming a team captain and recruiting teammates who reach their fundraising minimum. Teammates can be one or two day walkers, but they must reach the fundraising minimum for the number of days they register for in order for the Team Captain to qualify for Trailblazer status.
Level 1: Gold Lanyard
- Individual Fundraising Level: $15,000
- Recruitment standard: Any team captain with 12 members or over, who have all reached the fundraising minimum.
Level 2: Silver Lanyard
- Individual Fundraising Level: $10,000
- Recruitment standard: Any team captain with 8 members, who have all reached the fundraising minimum.
Level 3: Bronze Lanyard
- Individual Fundraising Level: $7,500
- Recruitment standard: Any team captain with 4 members, who have all reached the fundraising minimum.
Plus additional rewards and recognition on event!
Coming Soon- you could be the first!
Maureen Shaughnessy Kitts